4 July 2022
Why become a BVNA member?
Our members are at the heart of everything we do at BVNA. Here’s all the ways in which BVNA works for you and the veterinary nursing profession, including our benefits exclusively available to BVNA members:
If you’re not already a member – join us today! We’re here to help you on your nursing journey and at every stage of your career, and we will be your Voice of Veterinary Nursing to ensure our collective voices are heard.
BVNA CPD webinar series
Between July and September, we’ll be releasing two recorded sessions from BVNA Congress 2021 every week – this adds up to over 25 hours of CPD!
Free access to the entire series will be available exclusively to BVNA members – but, if you’re not currently a member and would like a taster of what’s to come, the first webinar is available to all completely free of charge.
If you’d like to access the rest of the series, you could save over £300 by joining us as a BVNA member.
Here’s just a handful of the topics you can expect to see coming up in the series:
- The impact of veterinary care throughout the world – Caroline Allenden RVN
- Nutritional and nursing needs for the hospitalised donkey – Dominique Doyle RVN
- How to be an antimicrobial steward in your practice – Dr Tim Nuttall BSc BVSc PhD CertVD CBiol MSB MRCVS
- Passion, positivity and power – how VNs can lead environmental sustainability in practice – Ellie West MA Cantab VetMB CertVA DipECVAA AIEMA MRCVS
- Staying positive in a stressful environment – Megan Brashear BS RVT VTS(ECC)
- Overcoming overwhelm – Roo Davies AMAC PGCert
… and many more!
We’ll be kicking off this new series with Nicola Lakeman PGDip RVN CertSAN CertVN ECC VTS(Nutrition), who is also our keynote speaker for this year’s BVNA Congress 2022!
Nicola’s session from last year’s BVNA Congress is on ‘Economic sustainability of delivering nurse weight clinics’. Here, she discusses the valuable role of the RVN in providing recommendations to clients on the health and welfare of their pet, and empowering RVNs to feel able to charge clients for their time and expertise.
BVNA Congress 2022
Let’s not forget that this year’s BVNA Congress is already fast approaching, and we currently have tickets available at a discounted early bird rate, which is discounted even further for BVNA members.
Find out more information, including this year’s programme which is packed with CPD dedicated for veterinary nurses, at our website here.
If you have any questions about BVNA membership, please get in touch at email@example.com.