1 May 2020
Veterinary Nursing Awareness Month Competition Details
Competition details for 2020
Our 2020 competition consists of the following 3 categories:
Category A for Vet Nurses | Design a digital poster or infographic ‘Showing the role of the Veterinary Nurse’
Once designed, email an image of your poster or infographic, to us as at firstname.lastname@example.org, then post it on our VNAM Facebook page and on your own social media channels during the month of May, with the appropriate hashtags; #whatVNsdo, #VNAM2020 #vetnurses. You must include the logo images of our Partners, provided in your VNAM Digital Pack, and the appropriate hashtags, on your poster or infographic. Please read the rules below first and the top tips!
Prizes: The winner gets £100 Just Eat vouchers and 5 runners-up receive a £50 Love2Shop voucher each.
Category B for Vet Nurses | Record a short educational video of 5 minutes or less that helps pet owners care for their pets
The video can be about topics such as dental health, cleaning ears, grooming, obesity or exercise. Once you’re happy, send us the video by email to email@example.com. We’ll add an intro slide and an end slide and then post it on our social media with the appropriate hashtags. Again, please read the rules below first and our top tips!
Prizes: The winner gets £200 Love2Shop vouchers and 3 runners-up receive a £100 Love2Shop voucher each.
Category C for Pet Owners | Take a picture of your pet and complete the sentence “I love my Vet Nurse because…..”
We will ask pet owners to upload the picture of their pet and why they love their Vet Nurse to our VNAM Facebook page and ask them to post them on their own social media channels, during the month of May, with the appropriate hashtags. Please email your image and quote to us as at firstname.lastname@example.org. See the rules below.
We ask you to let your clients know about this category and we’ll also be contacting vet practice managers and asking them to email their clients to take part as part of Veterinary Nursing Awareness Month.
Prizes: The winner gets £50 Love2Shop vouchers and 10 runners-up receive a £25 Love2Shop voucher each.
Here are the rules;
- In videos and images, RVNs should be wearing uniforms, RCVS badge and if a member of the BVNA, please wear your BVNA badge, if you have it
- In videos and images, SVNs should be wearing uniforms and if a member of the BVNA, please wear your BVNA badge, if you have it
- On the posters or infographics, you must include our Partners’ logos which are provided for you as a digital download in the VNAM Digital Pack
- On the posters or infographics, you must also include the appropriate hashtags; #whatVNsdo, #VNAM2020 and #vetnurses
- You must not use BVNA’s images and logo without permission from BVNA. We would recommend that you should find your own images, as this will help to make your content more unique!
- Social media posts, videos and photos must be posted on our dedicated VNAM Facebook page, and on your own social media channels, during the month of May, using the hashtags #whatVNsdo, #VNAM2020 and #vetnurses
- If you are entering a competition, email your entry photos, digital posters or infographics and videos to email@example.com no later than 31 May 2020
- Please note that items posted on social media or entered into a competition can be used for promotional purposes by BVNA at any time
- Winners will be notified in June and will be listed on the BVNA blog and social media channels