10 November 2021
BVNA Members Advisory Service; Here to help!
BVNA members can have peace of mind with free access to our Members Advisory Service! This helpful support resource is provided to veterinary nurses when things may get a little tricky.
Employment law may be touched upon during veterinary nurse training but there are often significant gaps in a veterinary nurse’s knowledge of this area.
Our Members Advisory Service is delivered by experienced professionals who have been providing expert advice, since 1999, to our members on a range of subjects including legal issues, employment law, redundancy, disciplinary, grievance, contracts, matrimonial and financial matters.
Since 2014, our Members Advisory Service has been used by over 2,500 of our members!
Not a BVNA member? Join our community where you will be kept up-to-date on relevant industry news; continue to learn, and develop your education; network online and face-to-face with your peers; increase your professional knowledge; and share best practice.
Remember, membership starts from as little as £3 per month.
The current package for members includes:
- Access to the VNJ print & online
- Access to grants – BVNAs Educational Bursary, Life-long Learner Bursary, and Kennel Club Bursary
- Free Mentoring Scheme and eLearning module
- Volunteering opportunities with BVNA as a student or full member on the Council
- Free membership webinars & all CPD in the portal
- Discounts on books at BSAVA, Elsevier and Taylor & Francis
- 24/7 HR & legal helpline – BMAS
- 25% discount on income protection
- Writing for the VNJ [also student section] with author-mentors for support
- Links to other veterinary professional and support organisations
- Discounts to attend BVNA online and in-person events
- Access to the members forum