26 August 2020
BVNA Awards Open for Nominations
BVNA Awards open on Monday 31st August and aim to recognise veterinary professionals who have excelled in the past year. Go here for nomination forms, terms and conditions.
We are now taking nominations in the following categories:
St Francis Award
This award is for a nurse who has gone above and beyond for their team, for their patients or for our profession over the past 12 months.
• A nurse who truly epitomizes what a veterinary nurse is
• A nurse who has gone above and beyond for patients and/or colleagues
• A nurse who is a great role model to others
• A nurse who has brought positivity to the profession
• This can be a nurse in clinical practice, or those who have diversified
Help in the Community Award
This award is for nurses who have gone above and beyond to help animal owners & their clinical teams during the Covid-19 pandemic.
VNJ Writer of the Year Award
This award is for articles which have encouraged positive change, discussions or improved clinical standards in practice. Whose article has inspired you?
• Articles to have been published in VNJ between September 2019 and August 2020
Three finalists in each category will be chosen and invited to attend our Virtual Awards Evening on Saturday 10 October 2020, during the BVNA This Is Us event.
Nomination close at midday on 25 September 2020.
Full terms and conditions and nomination forms go here.