Nominations are now open for the three new BVNA Awards to celebrate veterinary nursing. Nomination close at midday on 25 September 2020.
VNJ Writer of the Year Award
This award is for articles which have encouraged positive change, discussions or improved clinical standards in practice. Whose article has inspired you?
- Articles to have been published in VNJ between September 2019 and August 2020
St Francis Award
This award is for a nurse who has gone above and beyond for their team, for their patients or for our profession over the past 12 months
- A nurse who truly epitomises what a veterinary nurse is
- A nurse who has gone above and beyond for patients and/or colleagues
- A nurse who is a great role model to others
- A nurse who has brought positivity to the profession
- This can be a nurse in clinical practice, or those who have diversified
Help in the Community Award
This award is for nurses who have gone above and beyond to help animal owners and/or their clinical teams during the Covid-19 pandemic
Nominations open on 31 August, so start thinking about Veterinary Nurses you know who should be nominated for these Awards.
Please read the Terms and Conditions for nominating below:
The Awards will be presented at the virtual Awards Evening on Saturday 10th October as part of BVNA This Is Us 2020 event. Finalists will be notified 2 weeks prior to the Awards Evening.