This one of the most exciting projects that BVNA are pro-actively involved in and is a joint initiative with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons set up in 2016.
VN Futures came about from a need for us to ‘Take charge of our future together’ and to work collaboratively to have a bigger impact through lobbying.
It has six aims:
- Creating a sustainable workforce
- Structure and rewarding career paths
- Confident, resilient, healthy and well-supported workforce
- Proactive role in One Health
- Maximising nurses potential
- A clarified and bolstered VN role via a reformed Schedule 3
BVNA President and Junior Vice-President sit on the Board along with our Head of Learning & Development.
You can download the VN-Futures-Report (3). The outcome of the first five years VN Futures will be presented in 2021.