Mission Statement & Values
“The aim of the British Veterinary Nursing Association is to promote animal health and welfare through the on going development of professional excellence in veterinary nursing”.
The BVNA undertakes to:
- Represent the veterinary nursing profession and specifically its members
- Develop, provide and monitor continuing professional development for veterinary nurses
- Provide education and training for associated individuals and allied professionals
- Promote the veterinary nursing profession and work proactively with other organisations and professions to shape its future development
- Disseminate advice and guidance to its members
The association’s key values are summarised below:
- Professionalism and excellence
- Animals’ well-being.