28 May 2021
Pet Blood Bank UK – Could your dog or cat be a lifesaver?
The purpose of this webinar is to raise awareness about Pet Blood Bank UK to pet owners and the general public and to encourage people to get involved, spread the word or register their pet as a donor.
Nikki McLeod, BVNA Regional Representative – Chair
Sapphire McInnes, Pet Blood Bank UK Donor Supervisor – Presenter
- Who Pet Blood Bank UK are, what they do and why they do it
- Canine and feline donor criteria
- How dogs donate and what they do with the donated blood
- Cast studies/stories of saving lives
- How can pet owners get involved: fundraising, registering their pet, volunteering on a session, donating
You can view all of our available webinars here via our Vimeo On Demand Channel.
Don’t forget that for less than £5 a month, you can join BVNA and have access to 100’s of CPD webinars! Click here to find out more.
Have you ever thought about becoming a BVNA member? Members receive a copy of the our Journal (VNJ) and have access to thousands of VNJ online articles. All members benefit from the Members Advisory Service, as well as discounts on events and courses. Members have an online community for sharing information and there are blog articles, press releases and member campaigns to check out.
We’re here to help you on your nursing journey and at every stage of your career, and we will be your Voice for Veterinary Nursing to ensure our collective voices are heard.