15 April 2021
Permission Based Handling: Timing not Treats – Part One
Watch the trailer below for “Permission Based Handling: Timing not Treats – Part one” by Hannah Antrobus. If you want to watch it in full, click on Buy £8.00 on the video! You can view all of our available webinars here via our Vimeo On Demand Channel.
Don’t forget that for less than £5 a month, you can join BVNA and have access to 100’s of CPD webinars! Click here to find out more.
- An in depth look at the theory behind permission based handling, and working towards a fear free practice.
- An exploration and discussion of how we can help puppies have a less stressful experience in practice, by using permission based handling.
- Learning how you can recognise stress signs in puppies and reduce these on Veterinary visits.
- To understand the theory behind permission based handling
- To understand how you can implement it in practice
- To understand how to lower stress for puppies in practice
Have you ever thought about becoming a BVNA member? Members receive a copy of the our Journal (VNJ) and have access to thousands of VNJ online articles. All members benefit from the Members Advisory Service, as well as discounts on events and courses. Members have an online community for sharing information and there are blog articles, press releases and member campaigns to check out.
We’re here to help you on your nursing journey and at every stage of your career, and we will be your Voice for Veterinary Nursing to ensure our collective voices are heard.